Sunday, July 10, 2011

Countdown . . .

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 more days!

On this special occasion, I have some of my favorite quotes from the very first book : 


"They don't know know we're not allowed to use magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer..." - Harry

"I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed - or worse, expelled. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed."- Hermione

"And no wonder we couldn't find Flamel in that Study of Recent Developments in Wizardry," said Ron. "He's not exactly recent if he's six-hundred and sixty-five, is he?"  - Ron

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"- Dumbledore
 
"Meant ter turn him into a pig, but I suppose he was so much like a pig anyway there wasn't much left ter do."- Hagrid
 
"You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."- Fred and George


 

No comments:

Post a Comment