Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tatty Tat Tuesday: Harry Potter Edition!



Probably due to the fact that the last few HP books were release in June and July, I have a ritual of re-reading at least 1 of the series during the summer months. Always have, and probably always will. My copy of the first book is proof of that. 


As the summer months have come and gone, I have decided that I wanted to devote an edition of Tattoo Tuesday to the Boy Who Lived and all the glorious and magical stories that accompanied him. These are found either on Pinterest or Tumblr, and they are definitely some of my favorites.


I love the font on this! - Deathly Hallows mischief managed tattoo - done at House of Tattoo in Tacoma, WA.
hp corner stars


It was because of HP and Ms. Rowling that I love to read so I will include this Buzzfeed article that shows 

xox K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment