Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Weekly Obsession: Youtubers!

This is hardly an obsession of a single week as it has developed over the past couple of years but I wanted to share my all-time favorites that I am currently obsessed with watching almost on a daily basis.

The one I have watched the longest - even through a channel change - is Grace Helbig!

http://www.tubefilter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/grace-helbig-its-grace-600x369.jpg

I will always miss the daily jingles at the beginning of her videos, especially Sexy Friday and Teach You How to Do Somethin', (Stupid My Damn Channel!), but her newest ventures are still completely raw and hilarious to witness. I can't wait to see what she gets up to next. Especially if it includes the Holy Trinity!
I don't know.

x o x o x o x

There is no one that can compare to Jenna Marbles!

http://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/jenna_marbles.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

I have loved everything that she has ever done and she never fails to make me laugh! What Disney Movies Taught Me is still one of my all time favorites. Her newest trend of videos is to do Drunk Art School and I was incredibly impressed with the skill of her balloon animals!

x o x o x o x

This month has been a vlogging frenzy for a lot of the British Youtubers that I watch, and my favorites are definitely Zoella and a new find named Gabby!



Watching them both move out of their parents' homes over the past year through Homeware Hauls and Daily Vlogs has been so fun. They have their own separate channels but watching them collab together always makes me smile.They are both so sweet and gorgeous, and I can't wait to see what they get up to next!

x o x o x o x

This next one appeals to the artistic doodler in me: Mary Doodles!



She is primarily a watercolor painter, but she is amazing with comic book markers and nib-and-ink sketches. All of her pieces are time-lapsed so most videos are 2 minutes give or take, but what she creates is adorable with a dark, edgy twist. My favorites are 21 Darth Vaders, The Boy Who Lived, and Sunday in the Park.

x o x o x o x

These few mentions are hardly the only Youtubers I like to watch but they are certainly my favorites!
Here is a complete list of all of my subscriptions:
You Deserve a Drink (and second channel Mametown) - Simply Pun-tastic
Niomi Smart - Beauty and Fashion
Pixiwoo - Makeup Tutorials
MoreMarcus - Daily Vlogs
Sacconejolys - aka the cutest Irish Family
Shaytards - aka the craziest American Family
Sprinkle of Glitter (and second channel SprinkleofChatter) - Beauty, Life and Darcy!
Tanya Burr - Beauty and London Life
Thatcher Joe - Hilarity
 Tyler Oakley - Professional Fangirl
and Zoella, Gabby, Grace and Jenna of course!

Please go follow all of these people because they will change you life!

xoxo K




No comments:

Post a Comment